Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My pregnancy


This is our first ultrasound of baby Kanipe!

We found out we were expecting Memorial Day weekend '09. We were at the beach with the fabulous Marshall family, so they were actually the first people to find out. When we got home, we went almost immediately to Party Blvd. (www.partyblvd.com) to share the news with our families. We saw my mom and dad first, and gave my dad a book called "Grandpa Rules." It took him a second to catch on, but boy my mom was really quick!! Peter's parents saw our car in the parking lot, and decided to stop by. We gave his dad the same book and of course his mom immediately got it. Aunt Judy and Uncle Dusty were there too, so it was a big family event!! At that point I was about 8 weeks along, but we couldn't wait to tell everyone!!



This at Disney in July...I'm 13 weeks pregnant, and sick as a dog!!


Myrtle Beach with mom, dad, and Maddison... 16 weeks pregnant




At school in the fall...23 weeks pregnant. We had just found out that baby Kanipe is a GIRL!! We had a PINK or BLUE party. It was pouring rain that day, but everyone seemed to have a great time when Peter and I cut the cake and revealed the PINK inside!!

My pregnancy pics that the AMAZING Karri Ostergaard took at 30 weeks.

I am now 37 weeks pregnant, and am just patiently, ok not so patiently waiting to meet our precious little Samantha York. I'm going to try to write some more updates of things throughout the last 37 weeks, and then I'm going to keep things updated when I go into labor and after, so that you all very interested readers can see our sweet Samantha when she is born.

5 comments:

Stephanie Brown said...

MacKenzie...great blog, I know I enjoy writing mine, it is a lot of fun...it is just finding the time now :) Can't wait to see baby Samantha....she is going to be too sweet...YAY!!!!

chris lilly said...

I have loved reading everything....please keep writing!

Made Unique (Rachael Sylvestre) said...

I love your blog. It is a wonderful idea. I am so excited for you. I have so much fun with my little guy. I know you are going to be so happy. I will be praying you have a wonderful and safe delivery.

Made Unique (Rachael Sylvestre) said...

O it is me Rachael Sylvestre under the name Raymond :-)

Sarah Whittemore said...

Hey Mo! I love love love this idea what a great way to keep in touch and share in this special time in your lives. We can't wait to meet Samantha! Know that you are in our prayers. Miss you lots!

Love,

Sarah =)